Monday, November 16, 2009

Brothers

I don't know if there is anything more a parent could ask for their children than that they would get along, respect each other and honestly care for each other. Being an only child myself, as is Morten, we really didn't know what to expect. But it sincerely warms the cockles of my heart to see the way these two are with each other (well, most of the time...). Samuel adores his big brother, and I think Max is beginning to sense that this bald, little rug rat could actually get to be a bit of fun.


"Hey."
"Wassup?"






This Max just did spontaneously when dad said "Let me take a picture of you guys." A hug just seemed like the natural thing to do....




And here's Samuel doing the best he can to cheer up a sick Max. He brought him (and then beat him with before presenting as a gift) his chew fish. It's the thought that counts, right?



No comments: